Naval Dockyard Mumbai Job Vacancy 2017 2018 121 Chargeman (Group ‘B’) Posts | Naval Dockyard, Mumbai Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online | Naval Dockyard Mumbai Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website jobsuchi.com | Naval Dockyard Mumbai Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 | Chargeman (Group ‘B’) Job Vacancies Details:
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 121
Job Location: Mumbai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Chargeman (Group ‘B’) Posts
1. Engineering: 33
2. Electrical: 14
3. Weapon: 08
4. Construction: 24
5. Maintenance: 10
6. Production, Planning & Control - 32
• Engg Discipline includes trades of Foundry, Engine Fitter, Ref & AC Fitter, ICE Fitter, Machinist, Pipe Fitter.
• Electrical Discipline includes trades of Electrical / Power.
• Weapon Discipline includes Electronic Fitter, Instrument Fitter, Radio Fitter, and Weapon Fitter.
• Construction Discipline includes trades of Painter, Plater, Rigger, Ship Fitter, Shipwright, Lagger, and Welder.
• Maintenance Discipline includes trades of Civil Work, ICE Fitter (Crane), Mill Wright Fitter.
• Production, Planning & Control Discipline - no feeder grade, any discipline can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman (Group ‘B’) Jobs 2017
(i) Degree in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University. OR (ii) A Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Board.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should Between 18 and 25 years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Naval Dockyard Mumbai official Notification 2017 for more reference
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-II) Grade Pay 4200/-
Selection Procedure for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman (Group ‘B’)
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Document Verification
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman (Group ‘B’) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman (Group ‘B’) Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman (Group ‘B’) Recruitment 2017:
1. Date of Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News Paper: 24.12.2016
2. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26.12.2016
3. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 20.01.2017
8. Date of Written Examination: Feb/March 2017
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Chargeman (Group ‘B’) Notification & Online Application Form Link:
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply