HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore Job Vacancy 2017 2018 249 MTS, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Storekeeper, Typewrite/Computer Mech, Cook, Washerman Posts | HQ Madras Engineer Group & Centre Bangalore Job Vacancies 2017 Download Application Form | HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website indianarmy.nic.in | HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore Recruitment 2017 | MTS, Cook, LDC, Washerman Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: HQ Madras Engineer Group & Centre Bangalore
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 249
Job Location: Bangalore
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - 01 Post
2. Storekeeper – III (SK-III) - 01 Post
4. Civilian Trade Instructors (CTIs) - 11 Posts
5. Cook - 92 Posts
6. Boot Maker - 19 Posts
7. Lascar - 07 Posts
8. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - 60 Posts
9. Washerman - 27 Posts
10. Barber - 27 Posts
11. Tailor - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore MTS, Cook, LDC, Washerman Jobs 2017
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - (a) 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board or University. (b) Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (35/30 words per minute correspond to 10500/9000 key depressions per hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
2. Storekeeper – III (SK-III) - Higher Secondary pass or its equivalent. Desirable : (a) Minimum one year experience in Similar work. (b) Knowledge of computers in MS Word. (c) Certificate course in Store Keeping/ Store Management.
3. Typewriter/ Computer Mech - (a) Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board. (b) Should have minimum one year experience in the field of Typewriter/Computer Mechanic. (c) Should be conversant with Mechanism of all types of typewriter/Computer machines and be able to rectify Mechanical defects of Typewriter/Computer machines by repairs or otherwise
4. Civilian Trade Instructors (CTIs) - (a) Matriculation or equivalent with Industrial Training Institute/ National Certificate of Trade & Vocational Training in the concerned trade. (b) Should have adequate skill and knowledge of imparting training to recruits.
(a) Painter (General)
(b) Mason (Building Constructor)
(c) Mechanic (Heavy Vehicle)/ Construction Machinery (Mechanic–cumOperator)
e) Carpenter, Furniture & cabinet maker
(f) Mechanic (Diesel) / Diesel Mechanic
5. Cook - (a) Matriculation or equivalent. (b) Must have knowledge of Indian Cooking and proficiency in trade.
6. Boot Maker - (a) Matriculation or equivalent. (b) Should be able to carry out all canvas, textile and leather repair and replacement of the equipment and boots.
7. Lascar - Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board. Desirable : Conversant with the duties of the Lascar with one year’s experience in the concerned trade viz., Lascar as applicable.
8. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board. Desirable : Conversant with the duties of the Watchman/Gardener/Civilian Messenger/Safaiwala with one year’s experience in the concerned trade viz., Watchman/Gardener/Civilian Messenger, Safaiwala as applicable.
9. Washerman - Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board. (ii) Must be able to wash Military/civilian clothes thoroughly well.
10. Barber - Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board with proficiency in Barbers’ trade job.
11. Tailor - (a) Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognised Board. (b) Should be proficient in his trade.
Age Limit: (As on 02.02.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18-25 years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore official Notification 2017 for more reference
1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - Rs 19900/-
2. Storekeeper – III (SK-III) - Rs 19900/-
3. Typewriter/ Computer Mech - Rs 19900/-
4. Civilian Trade Instructors (CTIs) - Rs 19900/-
5. Cook - Rs 19900/-
6. Boot Maker - Rs 19900/-
7. Lascar - Rs 19900/-
8. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - Rs 18000/-
9. Washerman - Rs 18000/-
10. Barber - Rs 18000/-
11. Tailor - Rs 18000/-
Selection Procedure for HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore MTS, Cook, LDC, Washerman
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
How to apply for HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore MTS, Cook, LDC, Washerman Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore MTS, Cook, LDC, Washerman Notification &
3. Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
4. Fill required details and Make Payments
5. Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste (v) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Civilian Establishment Officer, Civilian Recruitment Cell, HQ MEG & Centre, Sivan Chetty Garden Post, Bangalore – 560 042” by post so as to reach us by 02.02.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates for HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore MTS, Cook, LDC, Washerman Recruitment 2017:
1. Date of Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News Paper: 07.01.2017
2. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.01.2017
3. Last date for Submission of Application: 02.02.2017
8. Date of Written Examination: Feb/March 2017
HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore MTS, Cook, LDC, Washerman Notification & Application Form Link:
HQ MEG & Centre Bangalore Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download