SCI Job Vacancy 2017 2018 40 Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) Posts | Shipping Corporation of India Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online | SCI Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Through Official website shipindia.eadmissions.net | SCI Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
SCI Recruitment 2017 | Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Shipping Corporation of India (SCI)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 40
Job Location: Mumbai
Exam Center: Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) - 40
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: (As on 31.01.2017)
Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering) from AICTE Approved Engineering College. Equivalent degree or degree with specialization or electives other than above educational qualification is not acceptable. Final year / semester students who have appeared for in the exam and expect their results by date 31.01.2017 are also eligible to apply.
Candidates must be in possession of valid Engineering degree certificate /Provisional degree certificate/Marks Sheet with minimum 50% marks in final year of Engineering at the time of interview. However, candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in English language at Xth or XIIth class.
Age Limit: (As on 1st March 2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Maximum 28 years as on 1st March 2017 (Date of commencement of training). Candidates belonging to UR/OBC category must be born on or after 01.03.1989. Relaxations applicable to SC/ST candidates as per existing Govt. directives. Candidate belonging to SC/ST category must 2 be born on or after 01.03.1984. Age relaxation of two years for women candidates applicable.
Training and Course Fees: After final short listing, the eligible candidate has to undergo shore based training for 8 months. The fee for training is approximately Rs.4, 00,000 (Approx. Rs. Four lakhs only) for male candidates and 3.35 lakhs (Approx. Rs. Three lakhs and thirty five thousand only) for female. Candidate will pay fees to the Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai. Fees once paid are not refundable at any stage either in full or part. Consolidated stipend of Rs. 15000/- per month will be paid to candidates for onboard training.
Selection Procedure for SCI Graduate Marine Engineer (GME)
Selection Procedure: on line test, Interview
SCI Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) Exam Fee Details:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.1000/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is - Rs.500/-
SCI Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for SCI Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of Recruitment 2017 online application form
8. On saving on-line application with registration number, candidate has to download the printout of application form. Candidates are required to paste a recent passport size photo in the space indicated, put his/her signature in the place and send the same application form along with bank transaction receipt and Xerox copies of SSC/HSC Passing Certificate for birth proof, All semester mark sheets, Degree Certificate, Caste certificate, Caste Validity Certificate. The application form with all attached documents must be sent by Ordinary-Post/Courier/SpeedPost/Registered-Post (No Hand delivery will be accepted) to the following address super scribing the envelope as:
9. “Application for GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEER” and addressed to: Vice President I/C, Flee Personnel Dept. Third Floor. The Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd, Shipping House, 245, Madame Cama Road, Nariman point, Mumbai-400 021, Maharashtra, India, on or before 08.02.2017 by 17:00hrs.
Important Dates for SCI Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) Recruitment 2017:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09.01.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 06.02.2017
3. Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the application sheet: 08.02.2017
4. Date of Written Examination: 18th February (Saturday) 2017
SCI Graduate Marine Engineer (GME) Notification & Application Form Link:
SCI GME Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
SCI GME Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply