TISS Job Vacancy 2017 2018 10 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Registrar (F&A), Producer, Social Worker Posts | Tata Institute of Social Sciences Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online | TISS Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website www.tiss.edu | TISS Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
TISS Recruitment 2017 | Professor, Social Worker Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Professor - 03
2. Associate Professor - 02
3. Assistant Professor - 01
4. Deputy Registrar (F&A) - 01
5. Producer - 01
6. Social Worker - 01
Eligibility Criteria for TISS Professor, Social Worker Jobs 2017
1. Professor - An eminent scholar with Ph. D. in Anthropology, Architecture and Planning, Economics, Education, Engineering, History, Law, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, and interdisciplinary areas of social, health, management, development, habitat, disaster and climate sciences and active engagement in research with strong publications, Master’s and Ph.D. in Law, Political Sciences, Anthropology, Economics and other Social Sciences record.
2. Associate Professor - A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
3. Assistant Professor - Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/Institutions.
4. Deputy Registrar (F&A) - A Post-graduate degree in commerce from a recognized University with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale; along with - (i) Nine years' of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6000 and above with experience in finance wing of educational/research institutions, or (ii) Comparable experience in research establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education, or (iii) 5 years' of administrative experience in finance as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post. A relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the post-graduate degree for the SC category candidates.
5. Producer - Masters Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale in Social Sciences/Humanities/Commerce/natural sciences/Commercial art/photography/audiography/videography/film production with 5 years experience of still and video camera work and demonstrated ability of competence over all aspects of video production. A relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the post-graduate degree for the SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
6. Social Worker - Master’s Degree in Social Work with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with 5 years experience in the relevant field. Should have strong leadership qualities and administrative skills, written and oral communication skills, write project proposals, engage in research and write report and should have proficiency in English, Hindi, and Marathi languages. A relaxation of 5% will be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks for the ST/PWD category candidates.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through TISS official Notification 2017 for more reference
1. Professor - Rs. 37,400 - 67,000/- With 10,000/- Grade Pay
2. Associate Professor - Rs. 37,400 - 67,000/- With 10,000/- Grade Pay
3. Assistant Professor - Rs. 15,600- 39100/- With 7600/5400/- Grade Pay
4. Deputy Registrar (F&A) - Rs. 15,600- 39100/- With 7600/5400/- Grade Pay
5. Producer - Rs. 15,600- 39100/- With 7600/5400/- Grade Pay
6. Social Worker - Rs. 9,300 - 34,800 /- With 4600/- Grade Pay
Selection Procedure for TISS Professor, Social Worker
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
TISS Professor, Social Worker Exam Fee Details:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.1000/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
TISS Professor, Social Worker Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for TISS Professor, Social Worker Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of TISS Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for TISS Professor, Social Worker Recruitment 2017:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.01.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 10.03.2017
3. Date of Written Examination: April/May 2017
TISS Professor, Social Worker Notification & Online Application Form Link:
TISS Professor, Social Worker Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TISS Professor, Social Worker Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply