UPSC Job Vacancy 2017 2018 83 Regional Director, Skipper, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Medical Officers Posts | Union Public Service Commission Job Vacancies 2017 Apply Online | UPSC Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates Apply Online Application Through Official website www.upsc.gov.in | UPSC Syllabus, Admit Card, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
UPSC Recruitment 2017 | Skipper, Specialist, Medical Officers Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 83
Job Location: All over India
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Regional Director - 02
2. Skipper - 20
3. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor - 19
4. Medical Officers - 42
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Skipper, Specialist, Medical Officers Jobs 2017
1. Regional Director - M.Sc. in Microbiology from a recognised university or Institute or M.Sc. in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology or Microbiology or Mycology from a recognized University or Institute OR M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Soil Science or Agricultural Chemistry or Agronomy or Microbiology or Plant Pathology or Horticulture or Agricultural Extension from a recognized University or Institute.
Experience Possessing ten years experience in the field of research and development of bio-fertilizer and other aspects of organic farming with experience in quality control of biofertilizers and organic fertilizers including two years administrative experience.
2. Skipper - Certificate of competency as second hand of fishing vessel issued by the Mercantile Marine Department of Government of India with three years sea experience on board mechanized vessel.
3. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor - The Post Graduate Medical Qualifications awarded by Indian Universities, must have been included in the Schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956) for the purpose of Schedule VI.
4. Medical Officers - A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 ( 102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section(3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956(102 of 1956). A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (Post 1 - 50 Years), (Post 2,4 -30 Years), (Post 3 - 40 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2017 for more reference
1. Regional Director - Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- With 7600/6600/- Grade Pay
2. Skipper - Rs. 9,300 - 34,800/-With 4600/- Grade Pay
3. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor - Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- With 7600/6600/- Grade Pay
4. Medical Officers - Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- With 7600/6600/- Grade Pay
Selection Procedure for UPSC Skipper, Specialist, Medical Officers
Selection Procedure: Interview
UPSC Skipper, Specialist, Medical Officers Exam Fee Details:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.25/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
UPSC Skipper, Specialist, Medical Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here to View
How to apply for UPSC Skipper, Specialist, Medical Officers Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for UPSC Skipper, Specialist, Medical Officers Recruitment 2017:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.02.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 02.03.2017
UPSC Skipper, Specialist, Medical Officers Notification & Online Application Form Link:
UPSC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
UPSC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply