Latest Off Campus in Erode March 2017 | Freshers 2014/ 2015 /2016 Batch | B.Com/BBA/BA (Economics)/BBM/M.Com/MBA(Finance)/MA (Economics)/MIB | 19th March 2017
Company Name: HCL
Company Profile: HCL Technologies Limited is a multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. HCL Technologies offers services including IT consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D, and business process outsourcing. HCL Technologies in various locations across India, including Mumbai, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai and Chennai
Post Name: Analyst
Pay Scale: As Per Company Norms
· Should have good knowledge of Accounting, Capital Markets, Mutual fund industry, servicing of institutional assets (funds) and the various intermediaries.
· Knowledge of instruments like Mutual Funds, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, FX, Bank Debts, etc.
· Highly proficient in MS office Excel, Word, Outlook.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills Written and Verbal.
· Ability to work in a deadline oriented group with peak period workflow.
· Work with and assist other associates in meeting common goals.
· Partner with TLs, managers, and support teams to deliver accurate and timely financial information to clients.
· Analyse unique and recurring situations, come up with solutions and continuously improve processes, all with limited management interaction.
· Develop expertise with few repetitions.
· Update and follow existing tracking mechanism , log the errors and ensure timely correction of faults so that the recon process adhere to the specified timelines.
· Should be willing to work in shifts.
B.Com/BBA/BA (Economics)/BBM/M.Com/MBA(Finance)/MA (Economics)/MIB
Experience: Freshers (2014 to 2016 batch)
Walk in Location: Erode
Walk in Date: 19th March 2017
Walk in Time: 09.30 AM
Note: Eligible Candidates can directly attend Walk in Interview to Below Mentioned Address
College Address and Venue:
Erode Sengunthar Engineering College
Mandatory Documents To Be Carried By Applicants At The Time Of Interview:-
1. Updated Resume and 2 Photo
2. Copy of this Job Posting
3. Photo Id proof (PAN Card or Passport or Voter's Card or Driving License or Adhar card)
4. Educational Certificates Sheets - Photo copy