ARIES Job Vacancy 2017 2018 06 LDC, Consultant, Engineering Assistant, Personal Assistant, Information Scientist, Scientist Posts | Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences Job Vacancies 2017 Download Application Form | ARIES Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.aries.res.in | ARIES Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Last Date Details Given below Check before Applying
ARIES Recruitment 2017 | LDC, Scientist, Assistant Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Scientist-C - 01
3. Engineering Assistant - 03
4. Personal Assistant - 04
5. LDC - 01
6. Consultant (Finance and Accounts) - 01
Eligibility Criteria for ARIES LDC, Scientist, Assistant Jobs 2017
1. Scientist-C - i. Educational/Academic Qualifications: M.Sc. in Physics/Astrophysics/Atmospheric Science or equivalent degree with consistently good academic records with minimum 55% marks and Ph. D degree. ii. Experience: One year Post-Doctoral research experience and good research contribution in the areas of Astronomy, Astrophysics and Atmospheric Science
2. Information Scientist - i. Educational/Academic Qualifications: Master of Library & Information Science from a recognized University with 55% marks with consistently good academic records. ii. Experience: In the field of Library & Information Science, preferably in a Library in a scientific/research organization, for 2 years with grade pay of Rs. 4800/- or 3 years with grade pay of Rs. 4600/-.
3. Engineering Assistant - Diploma of 3 years duration in Electrical Engineering from a recognized board with 3 years’ experience in the relevant field.
4. Personal Assistant - 1.Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Arts/Commerce from a recognized University or its equivalent. 2. Speed in short hand @ 80 in English or Hindi. 3.The typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
5. LDC - (i) 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University. (ii) Should have a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi The typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
6. Consultant (Finance and Accounts) - The applicant should be a retired officer of the level of Under Secretary/Deputy Secretary of the Central Govt./State Govt./Autonomous body or equivalent having experience of handling accounts and finance as per Govt. norms Selection will be on the basis of experience of the applicant in the finance and accounts and a personal interaction with the appropriate authority.
Candidate’s Age Limit (Not more than For Post 1, 2 - 35 Years), (Between For Post 3, 4, 5 - 18 to 27 years), (Not more than For Post 6 - 65 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ARIES official Notification 2017 for more reference
1. Scientist-C - Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
2. Information Scientist - Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
3. Engineering Assistant - Rs.5400 - 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
4. Personal Assistant - Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
5. LDC - Rs.5400 - 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
6. Consultant (Finance and Accounts) - Consolidated pay of Rs. 45000/month
How to apply for ARIES LDC, Scientist, Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
ARIES LDC, Scientist, Assistant Notification &
3. Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
4. Fill required details and Make Payments
5. The filled in applications, in the prescribed format, along with the self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc., should reach the Director, Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES), Manora Peak, Nainital-263001 Uttrakhand latest by 01.05.2017.
6. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as application for the post of ' ________________________________'.
Important Dates for ARIES LDC, Scientist, Assistant Recruitment 2017:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.04.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 01.05.2017
ARIES LDC, Scientist, Assistant Notification & Application Form Link:
ARIES LDC Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download