Spices Board Job Vacancy 2017 2018 09 Trainee Analyst Posts | Spices Board Job Vacancies 2017 Download Application Form | Spices Board Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.indianspices.com | Spices Board Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Walk in Date Details Given below Check before attend walk in Interview.
Spices Board Recruitment 2017 | Trainee Analyst Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Spices Board
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 09
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) - 06
2. Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) - 02
3. Sample Receipt Desk Trainee - 01
Eligibility Criteria for Spices Board Trainee Analyst Jobs 2017
1. Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) - M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology
2. Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) -M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology
3. Sample Receipt Desk Trainee - Graduation in Science/Arts/Commerce with basic knowledge in computer data entry.
Age Limit: (As on 01.04.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 35 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Spices Board official Notification 2017 for more reference
1. Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) - Rs.18, 000/- p.m
2. Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) - Rs.18, 000/- p.m
3. Sample Receipt Desk Trainee - Rs.17,000/-p.m.
Selection Procedure for Spices Board Trainee Analyst
Selection Procedure: Interview
How to apply for Spices Board Trainee Analyst Recruitment 2017:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Spices Board Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.indianspices.com.
Walk in Venue:
Spices Board Regional Office,
Chuttugunta Center, GT Road, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh - 522 004
Important Dates for Spices Board Trainee Analyst Recruitment 2017:
Date of Walk in Interview: 17.04.2017, 9.00 AM
Spices Board Trainee Analyst Notification & Application Form Link:
Spices Board Trainee Analyst Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download