IIFT Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2023 | IIFT Assistant Librarian Job Notification 2023 | IIFT Assistant Librarian 2023 Online Application @ https://www.iift.ac.in/– IIFT invites Online applications for the recruitment of 02 Assistant Librarian Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.iift.ac.in/ from 16.09.2023 to 29.09.2023.
IIFT Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||02 Assistant Librarian Posts|
|Place of Posting:||New Delhi|
Latest IIFT Assistant Librarian (Post Code: A1) Vacancy Details:
IIFT Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
1. Master’s degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
2. A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a library.
3. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be:
Provided that the candidates registered for the Ph.D. degree prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institutions awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the recruitment of NET / SLET / SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent position in University / Colleges / Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions:-
a. The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in the regular mode
b. The Ph.D. degree has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c. Open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d. The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
e. The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his / her Ph.D. work in conference / seminars / sponsored / funded / supported by the UGC / ICSSR / CSIR or any similar agency.
(i) The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
(ii) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for candidates in such Master’s Programmes for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
4. Five years’ experience as Library Information Assistant / Library Information officer in the Pay Level- 7 (5 years) / Pay Level-6 (6 years) from Central or State Educational and Research Institutes.
1. PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or PGDCA or equivalent.
2. Minimum 5 years working experience in Universities, Central Educational Institutes on regular basis
|1. Assistant Librarian – 35 years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIFT official Notification 2023 for more reference
Salary Details: Pay Level – 10 (Rs. 57,700 – 98,200)
|Only Shortlisted candidates shall be informed by e-mail to appear for the selection process of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.|
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the IIFT website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.iift.ac.in/ from 16.09.2023 to 29.09.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16.09.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||29.09.2023|
Official Notification & Application Link: