IIM Shillong invites Online applications for the recruitment of 02 Manager (Admission), Assistant Manager (Hostels) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ http://www.iimshillong.ac.in/ from 05.10.2023 to 31.10.2023.
IIM Shillong Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||Indian Institute of Management Shillong|
|Notification No:||B1-2302/1/2023-ADMN/841 29 September 2023|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||02 Manager (Admission), Assistant Manager (Hostels) Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Shillong|
Latest IIM Shillong Assistant Manager Vacancy Details:
IIM Shillong Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|2.||Assistant Manager (Hostels)||01|
IIM Shillong Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Manager (Admission) – |
Qualification: Master’s Degree with 60% marks. Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA
Experience: 5 years’ experience in a reputed organization relating to Admissions of Students with good experience in conduct of CAT / Entrance exams in an Institute of repute in Level-8 or equivalent in Industry.
|2. Assistant Manager (Hostels) – |
Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University or Equivalent with 55% Marks.
Experience: 5 Years’ Experience of Working as Hostel Manager.
Age Limit: (As on 31.10.2023)
|1. Manager (Admission) – 35 years|
|2. Assistant Manager (Hostels) – 35 years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIM Shillong official Notification 2023 for more reference
|1. Manager (Admission) – Level-10, Initial Basic Pay Rs. 56100/-|
|2. Assistant Manager (Hostels) – Level-6, Initial Basic Pay Rs. 35400/-|
IIM Shillong Assistant Manager Selection Process 2023:
IIM Shillong may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1. Written Test/ Computer Test|
Application Fee/Exam Fee for IIM Shillong Assistant Manager:
Application fee for each post are as per the rates prescribed below:
a) Rs. 400/- (including GST) for General candidates
b) Rs. 200/- (including GST) for SC/ST and OBC candidates
c) Women Candidates and Person with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee Application fee is non-refundable
How to apply for IIM Shillong Assistant Manager Post:
– Interested candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria may apply online through the Recruitment Portal in the Institute website www.iimshillong.ac.in
– All candidates are required to print out the Online Application Form submitted in the Recruitment Portal and forward the same along with the following Self-Attested Documents:
1. Payment Receipt (Note: Not Required for Women Candidate and Person with Disabilities)
2. Proof of Date of Birth
3. Caste Certificate (if any)
4. Educational Qualification Certificates
5. Mark Sheets
6. Experience Certificates
7. 1 (one) recent passport size photograph with Full Name written at the back of the Photo.
8. Note: Candidates already in Government Service are required to forward the Online Application Form and Documents through Proper Channel.
– The above Documents should reach the “Chief Administrative Officer, IIM Shillong, Umsawli, Shillong – 793018, Meghalaya” in a Sealed Envelope to be Superscribed “Application for post of ………………………….” on or before 06 November 2023.
– Documents received after 06 November 2023 and Incomplete Applications/documents- will not be considered for scrutiny
Important Dates for IIM Shillong Assistant Manager Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05.10.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31.10.2023|
IIM Shillong Assistant Manager Official Notification & Application Link: