IIT Madras invites Online applications for the recruitment of 01 Project Manager Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ from 17.10.2023 to 31.10.2023.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||Indian Institute Of Technology Madras|
|Notification No:||ICSR/ PR/Advt. 178/ 2023 Dated: 13/10/ 2023|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Contract Basis|
|Duration:||Initially for six months, later extendable based on performance.|
|Total No of Vacancies:||01 Project Manager Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Chennai|
Latest IIT Madras Vacancy Details:
IIT Madras Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Educational Qualification: A Post Graduate Degree in Education, Business Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Communication, Social Science, or related fields. |
Experience: An experience of at least 2 years is required. Experience in managing customer / Alumni relations in Educational institutes / organizations / Development Sector is highly desirable.
– Major part of the work will involve compiling and forwarding periodic Reports to individuals (Alumni / Non-Alumni) who donate to IIT Madras.
– Therefore, the candidate MUST be able to compile, independently – error-free, grammatically, and factually correct, aesthetically appealing, powerful written reports, highlight the impact of the contributions, financials, graphics, etc. In addition, candidate must be able to communicate, in a clear, concise, polite manner over email and telephone.
– Further, the candidate is expected to be a ‘people’s person’, passionate about the larger good, who enjoys interacting with people and rejoices in pursuing and witnessing the results of the ‘joy of giving’.
– Experience in hospitality relations, customer relations, Donor relation roles.
– Knowledge of Canva / Photoshop or any other software for generating graphics.
– A keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Passionate, creative and self-starters, who can work with little or no supervision.
– Ability to work with cross-functional teams in the office with team spirit and cohesiveness.
– The candidate should be medically fit and provide a certificate to this effect from a registered medical doctor.
|1. Project Manager – Rs. 45,000/- pm to Rs. 80,000/- pm Competitive salary commensurat e with qualification and experience.|
IIT Madras may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1. Short Listing|
|2. Document Verification/ Test/ Interview|
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the IIT Madras website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ from 17.10.2023 to 31.10.2023.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||17.10.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||31.10.2023|
Official Notification & Application Link: