IIT Madras Project Support Engineer Recruitment 2023 | IIT Madras Project Support Engineer Job Notification 2023 | IIT Madras Project Support Engineer 2023 Online Application @ https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/– IIT Madras invites Online applications for the recruitment of 01 Project Support Engineer Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ from 16.08.2023 to 05.09.2023.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||Indian Institute Of Technology Madras|
|Notification No:||ICSR/PR/Advt. 149/2023 Dated: 16/08/2023|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Contract Basis|
|Duration:||Initially for one-year, further extension annual basis up to the end of the project based on the performance.|
|Total No of Vacancies:||01 Project Support Engineer Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Chennai|
Latest IIT Madras Project Support Engineer Vacancy Details:
IIT Madras Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Project Support Engineer||01|
IIT Madras Project Support Engineer Eligibility Criteria:
|• Recognized Degree in Telecommunications or Electronics/communication Engineering with a |
• focus on Marine, Oil and Gas Industry with Telecom and Security systems or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 – 5 years of Experience in CCTV, Access control system, PIDS, PAGA, Telephony/Voice & Data/LAN/WAN, PABX, FOC, Radio system (Tetra/UHF/VHF marine), GMDSS, AIS, RADAR, MET VSAT, Microwave, Transmission systems.
• Take part in engineering Design, Basic Engineering.
• Knowledge of RF cables, Omnidirectional and directional antennas.
• Should have hands on experience in Testing of RF cables and Radio systems. Preferably VHF/UHF.
• Take part in Technical Bid evaluation, Vendor document review.
• Technically competent in own discipline and actively maintains own competence according to standards and pursues continuous professional development.
• Provide discipline input to scope definition and execution.
• Experience in Engineering studies such as RF, CCTV and WIFI coverage study.
• Able to perform Internal Audits.
• Able to work independently and Handle Multi-tasking.
• Willing to Travel inside India for short-term and long-term assignments.
• Working knowledge of design Tools such as AutoCAD (2D & 3D), VISO, GEarth, Sketchup.
• Knowledge in National and International standards and certification including IEC, ISO,
• ANSI, ATEX, IECEX, DNV, etc.
• Take part in system design, FAT, SAT execution with vendor and SAT/commissioning support.
• Any site experiences would be beneficial.
• Component configuration & testing knowledge.
IIT Madras Project Support Engineer Selection Process 2023:
IIT Madras may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1. Short Listing|
How to apply for IIT Madras Project Support Engineer Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the IIT Madras website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ from 16.08.2023 to 05.09.2023.
Important Dates for IIT Madras Project Support Engineer Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16.08.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||05.09.2023|
IIT Madras Project Support Engineer Official Notification & Application Link: