Income Tax Gujarat invites Online applications for the recruitment of 59 Sports Person (Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://incometaxgujarat.gov.in/ from 02.10.2023 to 15.10.2023.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (Gujarat) (Cadre Controlling Authority), Gujarat|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||59 Sports Person (Inspector of Income-tax, Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff) Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Gujarat|
Income Tax Vacancy Details:
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (Gujarat) (Cadre Controlling Authority), Gujarat, Ahmedabad invites applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of meritorious sportspersons in different games/sports, for following posts under sports quota:
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Inspector of Income-tax||02|
List of preferred games/sports and no. Of tentative vacancies for which the applications are invited:
Educational Qualification: (As on 01.08.2023)
|1. Inspector of Income-tax – – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.|
|2. Tax Assistant – – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university or equivalent. – Having a data entry speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour.|
|3. Multi-Tasking Staff – – Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/Council.|
Sports Eligibility: Appointment can be made of a sportsperson considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
Sportspersons having represented
– A State or the country in a National or International competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in para-5; or
– Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the games/sports mentioned in para-5; or
– The State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned in para-5; or
– Sportsperson who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Note: The proficiency/merit of sportspersons who fulfil the aforesaid eligibility conditions, will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments/ events. The tournaments/ events will be evaluated in the following descending order of importance:
– International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship.
– International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/ Commonwealth.
– Other International Tournaments/Events like SAF (South Asian Federation) Games.
– Domestic Tournaments/Events of National level seniors like National Games, National Federation games etc.
– Domestic Tournaments/Events of National level of juniors.
– Inter-University Tournaments.
– National School Games.
– National Physical efficiency/drive certificate holders.
Evidence In Support Of Merit In Sports Events/Games:
Only certificates awarded by the authorities mentioned hereunder will be taken into account as evidence in support of having participated in competitions, in any of the above Sports events/Games while considering eligibility of the applicant. A candidate should upload self attested copy of certificates (as per proforma mentioned in Annexure-VI), issued by one of the authorities mentioned here under along with the application:
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2023)
|For Inspector of Income Tax: 18 to 30 years of age (i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1993 and not later than 01.08.2005).|
|For Tax Assistant/ Multi-Tasking Staff: 18 to 27 years of age (i.e. candidates born not before 02.08.1996 and not later than 01.08.2005).|
Relaxation of age:
– Relaxation of upper age-limit up to a maximum of 5 years for General/OBC candidates and 10 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, as per Govt. of India instructions for meritorious sportspersons.
– Departmental candidates with three years of continuous service in Central Government can apply up to an age of 40 years (45 years for SC/ST candidates).
|1. Inspector of Income-tax – Pay Level-7 (Rs.44900 – Rs.142400)|
|2. Tax Assistant – Pay Level-4 (Rs.25500 – Rs.81100)|
|3. Multi-Tasking Staff – Pay Level-1 (Rs.18000 – Rs.56900)|
The candidates will be intimated about any information regarding the recruitment procedure (Selection/Trials/Examination etc.) on their E-mail ID (mentioned in application form).
How to apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Income Tax website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://incometaxgujarat.gov.in/ from 02.10.2023 to 15.10.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02.10.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||15.10.2023|
Official Notification & Application Link: