Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota) Recruitment 2023 | Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota) Job Notification 2023 | Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota) 2023 Application Form PDF Download @ http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/– Indian Navy invites applications for recruitment of c03 Sailors (Sports Quota) Entry 02/2023 Batch Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 25.09.2023.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||Indian Navy|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||Sailors (Sports Quota) Entry 02/2023 Batch Posts|
|Place of Posting:||All Over India|
Latest Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota) Vacancy Details:
Indian Navy Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Sailors (Sports Quota) Entry 02/2023 Batch|
|Sports Disciplines: Outstanding sportspersons who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India Inter University Championship in Athletics, Aquatics, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Artistic Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting & Sailing. In case of Shooting, only those ranked top 50 in senior NRAI rankings in respective events are eligible to apply|
Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota) Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: (As on)
| (a) Direct Entry Petty Officer (Sports Entry)/ Chief Petty Officer(Sports Entry):- |
Educational Qualifications: 10+2 qualified in any stream or Equivalent examination.
Direct Entry Petty Officer (Sports Entry):-
(i) Should be a medalist at Junior / Senior level by representing State in National competitions or have represented country at International level (Individual event
(ii) Should have represented a State or country in National or International competitions at Junior/ Senior level (team event).
(iii) Should be medalist in Khelo India Games & Youth Games or above.
(iv) The certificate from respective sports authorities (Federations) found accompany the recommendations of the candidates for final selections.
Direct Entry Chief Petty Officer (Sports Entry):-
(i)Winner of any medal in World championship/ Asian championship.
(ii) Winner of any medal in Asian Games.
(iii) Winner of any medal in CWG/ World Cup.
(iv) Represented India twice in Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games/ World Cup.
(v) On representing India in Olympics.
|171/2 to 25 years as on date of commencement of course. Candidates should have been born between 01 Nov 1998 to 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).|
|Pay & Allowances: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Pay Level 5 for Petty Officers and Pay level 6 for Chief Petty Officers. In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). |
Insurance cover: Insurance cover (on contribution) of Rs. 75 lakhs for all sailors is applicable
Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota) Selection Process 2023:
– Short-listing criteria will be based on higher sports achievements.
– Call up letters to eligible shortlisted candidates will be posted, indicating date, time and place for selection trial.
– All original certificates and mark sheets are to be produced at the time of selection trial.
– Deserving candidates would be called to appear for trials at designated Naval Centers. The candidates qualifying trials will undergo medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai.
How to apply for Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota) Post:
– Application will be received only through ORDINARY POST. Application received through speed post/ registered post or couriers will be rejected.
– The application is to be submitted on A4 size paper only as per the given format. Only one application form is to be forwarded. Candidates who send more than one application for the same entry will be disqualified. Forms can also be downloaded from Internet: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
– The type of entry, sports discipline with achievements is to be clearly written on top of the envelope containing the application. Envelopes should be of brown colour. Example: Direct Entry Petty Officer/ Chief Petty Officer – 02/2023 KABBADI – NATIONAL LEVEL
– Candidates are required to submit one additional recent coloured passport size photograph along with the application with their name and signature on the reverse of the photograph. THE BACKGROUND OF THE PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD BE BLUE. Application received without photographs or not in the specified format will be rejected. Computer generated/ digital photographs will not be accepted.
Forwarding of Applications.
Applications are to be forwarded to: –
INDIAN NAVY SPORTS CONTROL BOARD,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,
MoD (NAVY), NEW DELHI 110 021
Important Dates for Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota) Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||11.09.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||25.09.2023|
Indian Navy Sailors (Sports Quota) Official Notification & Application Link: