JIPMER Junior Nurse Recruitment 2023 | JIPMER Junior Nurse Job Notification 2023 |– JIPMER invites applications for recruitment of 06 Senior Research Fellow, Junior Nurse, Data Entry Operator Grade – B Posts.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Contract Basis|
|Duration:||Six months (Renewable based on the satisfactory performance of the candidates upto 3 years)|
|Total No of Vacancies:||06 Senior Research Fellow, Junior Nurse, Data Entry Operator Grade – B Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Puducherry|
Latest JIPMER Junior Nurse Vacancy Details:
JIPMER Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Senior Research Fellow||01|
|3.||Data Entry Operator Grade – B||01|
JIPMER Junior Nurse Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Senior Research Fellow – |
1. MBBS / BDS degree holders
2. M.Sc. Epidemiology or Clinical Research with Two years of research experience
3. M.Sc. (Life Sciences) with Two years of research experience
4. Master Of Public Health (MPH) with Two years of research experience
● Previous experience as a Junior Research Fellow
● Degree in Clinical Research, Course Certification in Computer application, and Past Experience of handling Funded Extramural / Intramural Projects will be given preference.
|2. Junior Nurse – |
● Matriculation of its equivalent from a recognized Board a) Certificate in GNM from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification for male nurse. b) Should be registered ‘A’ grade Nurse * Midwife with a state Nursing council or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
● Past Experience of handling Funded Extramural / Intramural Projects will be given preference.
|3. Data Entry Operator Grade – B – |
● Intermediate or 12″pass in science stream from recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute and/ or 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognised organizations
● Qualification in stenography/maintenance of accounts, cash book ledgers will be added advantage
● Experience in MS office /data entry / statistical software
● Computer typing speed of not less than 15000 key depression per hour.
● Work experience in similar projects.
● Proficiency in speaking, writing, and reading Tamil and English.
|1. Senior Research Fellow – Up to 30 years|
|2. Junior Nurse – Up to 28 years|
|3. Data Entry Operator Grade – B – Up to 30 years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through JIPMER official Notification 2023 for more reference
|1. Senior Research Fellow – Rs.41300/- pm (Rs.35000/ – + 6300 [18%HRA ])|
|2. Junior Nurse – Rs.18000/- pm (With 10% Annual Increment)|
|3. Data Entry Operator Grade – B – Rs.18000/- pm (With 10% Annual Increment)|
JIPMER Junior Nurse Selection Process 2023:
JIPMER may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1. written test|
How to apply for JIPMER Junior Nurse Post:
Candidates are required to mail their CV in the prescribed format with photograph to the mail email@example.com (No need to send hardcopy by post or by hand) (mention the name of the post applied in the subject of the email) by 06.10.2023 (until 4.30PM). Valid email id and mobile number is compulsory
Important Dates for JIPMER Junior Nurse Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||23.09.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||06.10.2023 (until 4.30PM).|
JIPMER Junior Nurse Official Notification & Application Link: