NCERT Non Teaching (LDC & Assistant) 2023 Exam Admit Card has released in Official website @ https://ncert.nic.in/. Candidates are required to download NCERT Non Teaching 2023 Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
NCERT Non Teaching Exam to be held on For LDC & Assistant: 19.10.2023, For All Other Posts: Updated Soon. Candidates are advised to visit NCERT website https://ncert.nic.in/ for timely downloading of their admit cards. Candidates should have valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/ her in getting call letter/ Result / advices etc. by email/ SMS.
NCERT Non Teaching 2023 Exam [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Admit Card Published Date:||06.10.2023|
|Total No of Vacancies:||347 Non Teaching Posts|
|Mode of Selection:||written/skill/proficiency/trade test,, Interview|
|Exam Date||For LDC & Assistant: 19.10.2023, For All Other Posts: Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Updated|
Steps to download NCERT Non Teaching 2023 Admit Cards:
1. Open the official website https://ncert.nic.in/
2. Click on the ‘NCERT Non Teaching 2023 Call Letter’ link.
3. Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4. Click on Submit button.
5. Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6. Download and Save your Admit Card.
7. Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.