The Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has released a job notification for the recruitment of 206 Apprenticeship Training Posts. The online application process will be open from 16th to 30th September 2023 on the official website of NFC. The Apprenticeship Training program at NFC is designed to provide hands-on experience and practical knowledge to young individuals. The training duration is one year, during which apprentices will be exposed to various aspects of their respective trades.
NFC Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Employment Type:||Apprenticeship Training|
|Total No of Vacancies:||206 Apprenticeship Training Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Hyderabad|
Latest NFC Apprentice Vacancy Details:
The total number of vacancies for Apprenticeship Training is 206, distributed across different trades. The trade-wise vacancy details are as follows:
|Trade||No. of Posts|
|LA(CP) – Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||06|
|AO(CP)-Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||15|
|Chemical Plant Operator||14|
|IM (Instrument Mechanic)||07|
|Stenographer( English )||02|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant(COPA)||16|
NFC Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
|To be eligible for the apprenticeship program, candidates must have completed their ITI in the relevant trade.|
|Age of the apprentice should not be less than 18 years as on closing date of application.|
|For S. No. 1 to 10 – Rs.8050/-|
|For S. No. 11 to 16 – Rs.7700/-|
NFC Apprentice Selection Process 2023:
1.The Selection Committees of NFC shall go through the applications and shortlist the candidates (as per the vacancies indicated above).
2. Candidates for trades other than Electrician and Welder shall be selected on merit basis (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). In case of tie, the percentage of marks of 10th /SSC shall be considered as tie-breaker.
3. Candidates for the trades Electrician and Welder shall be selected on the basis of interview.
1. Candidates are required to apply for NUCLEAR FUEL COMPLEX, Hyderabad bearing NAPS-Establishment Code: E11153600013 through NAPS portal i.e. apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. All the required documents/certificates should be uploaded on portal. See Annexure-I for full details.
2. After applying at above mentioned portal, the candidates are selected purely on merit basis and the same shall be communicated to the selected candidates through e-mail.
3. Candidates for Technician (ITI) Apprentice must have registered their names at National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal i.e. apprenticeshipindia.gov.in and can apply through portal only.
Important Dates for NFC Apprentice Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||16.09.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||30.09.2023|
NFC Apprentice Official Notification & Application Link: