UCSL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 | UCSL Apprentice Job Notification 2023 | UCSL Apprentice 2023 Online Application @ https://cochinshipyard.in/– UCSL invites Online applications for the recruitment of 07 Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://cochinshipyard.in/ from 02.08.2023 to 25.08.2023.
UCSL Recruitment 2023 [Quick Summary]
|Organization Name:||Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Apprentices Training|
|Total No of Vacancies:||07 Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Malpe, Karnataka|
Latest UCSL Apprentice Vacancy Details:
UCSL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|2.||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||05|
A. Category – I Graduate Apprentices: –
|Discipline||Number of seats|
B. Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: –
|Discipline||Number of seats|
UCSL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Graduate Apprentices – |
– A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
– A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
– Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
– Some Universities/Institutes/Examination Boards do not award Class or Percentage of marks and allot Aggregate Grade Points (e.g. CGPA/OGPA/CPI, etc.). In case University/Institute/Examination Board defines criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the same shall be accepted. However, where the University/ Institute/ Examination does not define criteria for conversion of Aggregate Grade Point into Class and/or percentage of marks, the Aggregate Grade Points may be multiplied by 10 to get the required percentage of marks.
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – |
– A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
– A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline.
– A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
|1. Graduate Apprentices – Born on or before 02.08.2005.|
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Born on or before 02.08.2005.|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UCSL official Notification 2023 for more reference
|1. Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 12,000/-|
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs. 10,200/-|
UCSL Apprentice Selection Process 2023:
A. Only candidates who are domicile of Karnataka shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
B. Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
C. Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit, subject to Medical fitness.
How to apply for UCSL Apprentice Post:
Registration and submission of application:
A. Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrolment/registration as apprentices. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in Procedure for student enrolment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement.
B. After completing enrolment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply online through NATS portal against seats notified by UCSL (ID No./Registration Number of UDUPI COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKAUDC000001). Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship training in UCSL may be seen at Annexure-II given along with this advertisement.
C. In case of any issues/queries related to NATS portal, you may please contact Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Southern Region, Chennai, as the NATS portal is instituted by BOAT. The contact details of BOAT, Southern Region are available in the website http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/contact-us.
Important Dates for UCSL Apprentice Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||02.08.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||25.08.2023|
UCSL Apprentice Official Notification & Application Link: