ECIL Job Vacancy 2017 2018 09 Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan Posts | Electronics Corporation of India Limited Job Vacancies 2017 Download Application Form | ECIL Released Job Openings Notification 2017 Eligible Candidates can Download Application Through Official website www.ecil.co.in | ECIL Syllabus, Call Latter, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Application Processes, Walk in Date Details Given below Check before attend walk in Interview.
ECIL Recruitment 2017 | Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 09
Job Location: Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Technical Officer - 03
2. Junior Artisan - 03
3. Junior Artisan - 03
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan Jobs 2017
1. Technical Officer - A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with post qualification experience in the field of RF Communication / IT – H/W, S/W / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication.
2. Junior Artisan - A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics. Should have post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instruments / Electronics & Communication systems.
3. Junior Artisan - Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics and R&TV. Should have post qualification Industrial experience in the field of testing / maintenance of Pneumatic & Electronics Instruments / Communications gadgets / Electronics Systems / Computers.
Age Limit: (As on 28.02.2017)
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 - 30 Years), (For Post 2, 3 - 25 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through ECIL official Notification 2017 for more reference
1. Technical Officer - Rs.21,000/-
2. Junior Artisan - Rs.13,356/-
3. Junior Artisan - Rs.11,764/-
Selection Procedure for ECIL Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan
Selection Procedure: Written Exam, Interview
How to apply for ECIL Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan Recruitment 2017:
Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the written test / trade test for Scientific Asst-A on contract and Jr. Artisan on contract from 0900 hrs. to 1200 hrs. on 20.03.2017 as indicated at “Interview Venue Details” above. The Interview for Technical Officer on contract will be conducted between 0930hrs.,to 1400 hrs.,on 20.03.2017 and the eligible candidates should attend with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph.
Walk in Venue:
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai-500028. Ph.Nos.022-24227492 /24313166
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, Panagal Building, Ground Floor, 1A, Jeenis Road, Saidapeta, Chennai-600015. Ph.Nos.044-24314489/ 24349085/ 24340130
ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 4 th Floor, Appejay House, 15, Park Street, Kolkata-700016. (West Bengal) Ph.No.033-22172696
Important Dates for ECIL Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan Recruitment 2017:
Date of Walk in Interview: 20.03.2017
ECIL Scientific Assistant, Junior Artisan Notification & Application Form Link:
ECIL Official Notification & Application Form PDF: Click Here to Download